We understand that new things can sometimes be a little hard to get your head around.. So because here at the Naked Cake Company we like to take the guess work out of things and make life as easy for you as possible, so thats exactly what we did.
Simply follow the below 4 step guide to order your very own “Naked Cake Kit”. It really is that simple!
- First things first, you need to know how many people your cake is going to feed. When you know simply use our Portion Guide to figure how how many tiers you will need to get as close to your number of portions as possible and you can always go a size up if bigger and better is your theme…
- Next you will need to decide on your flavour. If you are not 100% sure you can always order one of our scummy “postbox friendly” Taster Boxes and see which flavour tickles your fancy! We can organise different flavours as special requests for an additional £25 charge. If you would like to do this then get in touch and will be happy to help!
- Once your tastebuds have carefully selected your flavour/s its time to place your order and get your delivery date booked in. We really do recommend booking as early as you can to ensure we still have availability for your date. Don’t forget to add whichever “Tool Kit” you would like to your order or if you have ordered with us before you won’t need one of these as you will already have it.
- Wait for your “Naked Cake Kit” delivery. When its safely arrived use Chloe’s helpful step-by-step tutorial to buttercream and assemble your cake masterpiece.
- Oh we missed one – there are actually 5 steps and this is the most important one… HAVE FUN and enjoy getting cre-cake-tive, we mean creative!!